Policies and Fine Print for all RMDC Programs
- Classes need a minimum of 4 participants to run. Less than 4 participants may result in cancellation of that class for the session.
- New participants will receive a Repsol Centre pass card to gain access through the back gate (group check-in gate) to the lower pool deck area at the first lesson. Passes must be returned to the coach on the last day of the session.
- Access to the pool deck is through the change rooms located at the bottom of the stairs below the Main Service Centre.
- Participants do not need to shower first as they will be completing dry land training and conditioning before entering the pool.
- Participants should arrive at least five minutes before class wearing running shoes, t-shirt and shorts, bathing suit and with a towel and water bottle.
- Parents may accompany their child down to the pool deck on their first lesson day only for the start of class, after which we ask that you move to the observation area located above the dive tank. As exciting as being on deck is to watch all the action, space is limited and is restricted to participants and their soggy dive gear.
Withdrawal before the program starts:
If a diver decides to withdraw from the program prior to the beginning of the class, the diver will be refunded the full amount less an administration fee of $10.
Withdrawal after one or two sessions of the program:
If a diver decides to withdraw after joining 1 or 2 classes of the program, the diver will be charged $25 for each session he/she has attended and an administration fee of $10, and RMDC will refund the rest of the registration fee.
Withdrawal in the middle of the session because of family emergency or injury:
RMDC will provide a refund to the diver if he/she has to withdraw in the middle of the session due to a family emergency or injury that impacts their ability to attend classes. The refund will be based on the number of classes remaining in the session, and will include a $10 administration fee; up to a maximum of 50% of the registration fee.
If diver misses classes due to other commitments, RMDC can not offer a make up class.
If RMDC has to cancel a class, RMDC will offer a make up class.