Policies and Fine Print for all RMDC Programs
- There are no refunds or make-up lessons for missed classes.
- There is a 10% administrative fee for cancellation of registrations once classes have begun.
- Withdrawal from any RMDC program in mid-session will result in a prorated refund based on the number of classes already attended, in addition to the administrative fee mentioned above.
- Classes need a minimum of 4 participants to run. Less than 4 participants may result in cancellation of that class for the session.
- New participants will receive a Talisman Centre pass card to gain access through the Main Service Centre to the lower pool deck area at the first lesson. Passes must be returned to the coach on the last day of the session.
- Access to the pool deck is through the change rooms located at the bottom of the stairs below the Main Service Centre.
- Participants do not need to shower first as they will be completing dry land training and conditioning before entering the pool.
- Participants should arrive at least five minutes before class wearing running shoes, t-shirt and shorts, bathing suit and with a towel and water bottle.
- Parents may accompany their child down to the pool deck on their first lesson day only for the start of class, after which we ask that you move to the observation area located above the dive tank. As exciting as being on deck is to watch all the action, space is limited and is restricted to participants and their soggy dive gear.